Do you have experience designing learning solutions for large IT implementations? If so, please send us your C.V. to moc.e1569134863crofk1569134863rowai1569134863rohpu1569134863e@ofn1569134863i1569134863.
Euphoria Workforce helps clients to link strategic goals to successful business outcomes. A leader in workforce solutions, Euphoria builds technology and communication solutions that produce results in sales strategy, education delivery, and business processes. Euphoria particular talent is in technology driven instructional design and training delivery for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Euphoria has a proprietary learning management system that is used by companies to deliver courseware and testing to its employees.
POSITION: Instructional Designer, Contract 6 months
Location: Toronto and Mississauga, CA
Travel: 15 %
There is the potential for full time employment for the ideal candidate. This position incorporates many aspects of education development and delivery:
• Working with subject matter experts, develop new and existing courses for our clients, particularly for large IT ERP implementations
• Lead the needs analysis, design, development and evaluation of training initiatives in all media
• Using ADDIE framework, create facilitator and participant guides, training data and supporting materials for instructor-led training IT training sessions
• Transform learning content into storyboard format for web and video development
• Manage day-to-day project activities
• Lead project meetings and ensuring key milestones are met
• Maintain the necessary project documentation and records
• Proactively resolve project issues
• Participate in other education projects, as required
• 5+ years experience leading needs assessments, designing, developing and evaluating learning initiatives based on key adult learning principles
• Experience designing learning initiatives for large IT ERP project using both traditional classroom and distance learning approaches
• An aptitude for mastering new software applications
• Bachelors degree in Education, with a specialization or experience in adult learning
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Personal effectiveness: work independently with minimal guidance/instruction, remaining flexible and open to change, and professional
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
• Ability to effectively organize time and meet aggressive timelines
• Candidates with a CTP considered a strong asset
The ideal candidate will also have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, along with a proven ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, goal-driven environment.
Please email all applications to moc.e1569134863crofk1569134863rowai1569134863rohpu1569134863e@ofn1569134863i1569134863 with the subject line ‘Instructional Designer’
We thank all candidates for their applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.