- Front End Web Developer
We are looking for amazing people for two contract positions (8 months) with the potential for full time employment for the ideal candidates.
Working with us means you’ll tackle all aspects of the delivery process from user research to physical and digital prototyping to software production and testing. If you’re a creative thinker with a passion for pixels, love to massage interactions just right, and have a knack for building compelling UI, keep reading.
- 2+ or more years of experience in software engineering
- Work experience and demonstrable skills in the latest front-end technologies, specifically:
- Standards compliant HTML5
- CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Extensive experience with a variety of design tools such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Flinto, Atomic, and InVision
- Software development experience including:
- Use of MVP concepts found in modern web-based applications
- A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, and web services
- Experience in concepting and prototyping
- Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
- Education/Certification/License: Bachelors in Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Interaction Design, or an equivalent experience.
- Travel Requirement: Virtual work from home, with up to 20% travel as needed to Atlanta, GA, Toronto, CN or Weston, FL.