- Project Manager
We are looking for amazing people for two contract positions (8 months) with the potential for full time employment for the ideal candidates.
As a Project Manager at euphoria, you will engage with talented and motivated professionals including engineers, designers, strategists, and architects to execute unique, creative solutions for our clients. You will be a leader – driving action, solving difficult project issues, and taking ownership of project delivery.
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs as well as identify and prioritize project requirements.
- Facilitate effective team meetings: stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos.
- Work with the Product Owner and the Project Team to develop and manage a project backlog.
- Manage sprint backlog and key project elements – risks, scope, budgets, and schedules.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the Project team to ensure user stories/acceptance criteria is clearly defined, understood, and implemented successfully.
- Synthesize info into concise action items – draft software requirements, user stories, use- cases, etc.
- Uncover and remove team impediments which prevent the team from achieving their shared goals.
- Tracks projects against delivery metrics and prepare client summary reports and other client communications, as required.
- Manage product scope and control scope creep during the development sprints.
- Work with the delivery team to provide estimates and design solutions.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project and team risks.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive suggestions for change.
- Build the team’s passion for delivering value to customers using Agile Project Delivery.
- Apply excellent communications skills, creativity, and practical knowledge to benefit our clients and Architech.
- Must love working as part of a team to build great solutions
- In depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks, preferably for Scrum, Lean and/or XP.
- Associate Certificate in Business Analysis and/or Certified Scrum Master (preferred).
- 5+ years delivering interactive, data-intensive web, mobile and/or cloud applications in a Project Management and Scrum Master role.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies and continuous delivery practices.
- Ability to rationalize design decisions in a clear and objective manner.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to synthesize information into succinct, concise, and logical written materials (client summaries and reports).
- Proficiency in Process / Workflow analysis and use-case documentation.
- Must be an effective team leader – able to motivate teams and guide them through impediments and/or conflict.
- Excellent business presentation and facilitation skills, including Agile retrospectives.