- Instructional Designer
We are looking for amazing people for two contract positions (8 months) with the potential for full time employment for the ideal candidates.
The roles incorporate many aspects of education development and delivery, with a particular emphasis on instructor led training:
- Working with subject matter experts, develop new and existing courses for our clients, particularly for large IT ERP implementations
- Lead the needs analysis, design, development and evaluation of training initiatives in all media
- Using ADDIE framework, create facilitator and participant guides, training data and supporting materials for instructor-led training IT training sessions
- Transform learning content into storyboard format for e-learning
- Manage day-to-day project activities
- Lead project meetings and ensuring key milestones are met
- Maintain the necessary project documentation and records
- Proactively resolve project issues
- Participate in other education projects, as required
- You must be located in the Greater Toronto Area and be prepared to work onsite.