- Bilingual Instructional Designer and Facilitator - 3 Month Contract
We are looking for a bilingual Instructional Designer and Facilitator for a 3 month contract position with the potential for longer term engagements for the ideal candidate.
Euphoria Interactive helps clients to link strategic goals to successful business outcomes. A leader in workforce solutions, Euphoria builds technology and communication solutions that produce results in sales strategy, education delivery, and business processes. Euphoria’s particular talent is in technology driven instructional design and training delivery for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations.
The Bilingual Instructional Designer and Facilitator will use learning theory and technical knowledge to deliver an exception experience that successfully teaches them new information or improves their skill level in a new application, called Fieldglass. The ideal candidate will be comfortable facilitating sessions in a virtual classroom in both English and French. Designers work closely with colleagues, managers and SME’s to determine how best to approach the facilitation.
- Working with subject matter experts, review existing facilitation and reference guide to prepare to deliver virtually.
- Work with an e-learning developer, where necessary
- Leverage project management skills to manage the schedule of facilitation
- Lead project meetings and ensuring key milestones are met
- Maintain the necessary project documentation and records
- Proactively resolve project issues
- You must be located in the Greater Toronto Area and be prepared to work onsite in downtown Toronto
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Instructional Technologies, Education, or related field.
- Preferred: Have experience with ERP software system Fieldglass software
- 10+ years’ experience in instructional design and development and a strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- 5+ years of instructional design experience with ILT, eLearning, videos and informal learning.
- Must have strong facilitation skills, be very creative and agile, and possess excellent SME and stakeholder interviewing skills.
- Must be skilled in MS Office tools and Adobe Acrobat Creative Suite.
- Must possess good project management skills.
- Must be able to share excellent work samples during the interview process, if requested.