- Senior Instructional Designer - 3 Month Contract
We are looking for an Instructional Designer for a 3 months contract position with the potential for longer term engagements for the ideal candidate.
Euphoria Interactive helps clients to link strategic goals to successful business outcomes. A leader in workforce solutions, Euphoria builds technology and communication solutions that produce results in sales strategy, education delivery, and business processes. Euphoria’s particular talent is in technology driven instructional design and training delivery for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations.
The Sr. Instructional Designer will use learning theory and technical knowledge to create an educational experience for learners that successfully teaches them new information or improves their skill level in a new application. The design and development process includes assessing learner needs and styles, defining learning objectives, creating the learning assets and supporting the roll-out of the solution. Designers work closely with colleagues, managers and SME’s to determine needs throughout the design process.
- Working with subject matter experts, develop new and existing training assets for our client.
- Lead the needs analysis, design, development and evaluation of the training initiative.
- Work with an e-learning developer, where necessary
- Leverage project management skills to manage the instructional design deliverables of the project
- Lead project meetings and ensuring key milestones are met
- Maintain the necessary project documentation and records
- Proactively resolve project issues
- You must be located in the Greater Toronto Area and be prepared to work onsite in Mississauga
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Instructional Technologies, Education, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience developing training for ERP systems.
- 10+ years’ experience in instructional design and development and a strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- 5+ years of instructional design experience with ILT, eLearning, videos and informal learning.
- Must have strong consultative skills, be very creative and agile, and possess excellent SME and stakeholder interviewing skills.
- Must be skilled in MS Office tools and Adobe Acrobat Creative Suite.
- Must possess good project management skills.
- Must be able to share excellent work samples during the interview process, if requested.