- Senior Instructional Designer - Contract
We are looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer for a three (3) month contract position with the potential for longer term engagements for the ideal candidate.
Euphoria Interactive helps clients to link strategic goals to successful business outcomes. A leader in workforce solutions, Euphoria builds technology and communication solutions that produce results in sales strategy, education delivery, and business processes. Euphoria’s particular talent is in technology driven instructional design and training delivery for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations.
The Sr. Instructional Designer will use learning theory and technical knowledge to create an educational experience for learners that successfully teaches them new information or improves their skill level in a new application. The design and development process includes assessing learner needs and styles, defining learning objectives, creating the learning environment, supporting the implementation of the training, and evaluating the effectiveness of the curriculum. Designers work closely with colleagues, managers and SME’s to determine needs throughout the design process.
- Working with subject matter experts, develop new and existing courses for our clients, particularly for large IT ERP implementations
- Lead the needs analysis, design, development and evaluation of training initiatives in all media
- Using ADDIE framework, create facilitator and participant guides, training data and supporting materials for instructor-led training IT training sessions
- Leverage project management skills to manage the instructional design deliverables of the project
- Lead project meetings and ensuring key milestones are met
- Maintain the necessary project documentation and records
- Proactively resolve project issues
- Create e-learning storyboards, where necessary
- Participate in other education projects, as required
- You must be located in the Greater Toronto Area and be prepared to work onsite in Mississauga
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Instructional Technologies, Education, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience developing training for ERP systems.
- 10+ years’ experience in instructional design and development and a strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- 5+ years of instructional design experience with ILT, eLearning, videos and informal learning.
- Experience working with subject matter experts with the capability of leading and engaging with SMEs to obtain the necessary content to move the training project forward
- Experience with assessing and designing training programs, assisting with implementation, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Must have strong consultative skills, be very creative and agile, and possess excellent SME and stakeholder interviewing skills.
- Must be skilled in MS Office tools.
- Must possess good project management skills.
- Must be able to share excellent work samples during the interview process, if requested.